September 15, 2020… It’s National IT Professionals Day!

David C Justin, The CopyGeek, Dallas Freelance Copywriter, Star Wars Geek

I owe a lot to IT professionals.

From websites and blogs to case studies and emails, I do a lot of writing for clients in the SaaS and technology markets. Without them, I wouldn’t have much of a livelihood.

The global IT tech industry is a $5 trillion a year industry. There’s no doubt it’s warranted.

Natural disasters account for only 1% of all data loss. The other 99% is lost due to hardware failure, human error, security breaches or virus attacks. And when that happens, it’s the IT folks that save the day.

So to any and all IT people out there… THANK YOU for everything you do.

Until next time, may the Force be with you.

David C Justin, The CopyGeek, Dallas Freelance Copywriter, Star Wars Geek

Leave a Reply