Emails are one of the greatest communication tools ever invented.
But they’re also one of the most controversial. Why? Spam.
Despite the negative attitude that some people have towards spam, email marketing exists for one simple reason. It works.
- Sell your products and services
- Share insightful information
- Make important announcements
Businesses that utilize email marketing effectively generate more leads, improve sales and increase their conversion rates.
There’s only one catch. It needs to be effective. If the copy isn’t any good, people won’t finish reading it and won’t click that link at the bottom.
That’s why you need a copywriter.
Whether you want your audience to register for a webinar or buy your new product, I create copy that engages your audience so you can hit your goals.
To learn more, click HERE and may the Force be with you…
Check out this sample of an email sequence I wrote for a past client.
- Email 1 – Talent Acquisition.docx
- Email 2 – Talent Development.docx
- Email 3 – Product Information.docx
- Email 4 – Case Study.docx